Experts: Messi will spend his entire career at Barcelona

Lionel Messi will stay at Barcelona and it seems that he will finish his career at this club. That’s what the bookies think. The Argentine’s contract with the Catalan club expires in the summer of 2021. You can bet that the Argentine striker will stay at Barcelona with a coefficient of 1.55. This is about a 63% probability.

Almost all the top officials of the Catalan club have already expressed that Messi will definitely extend his contract.

“Will he leave Barca as a free agent? No, that’s not going to happen. Messi and Barcelona will always be together, like this. Leo has been playing at Barcelona for 20 years, and no one can explain why there should be a rift between them, ” said head coach Quique Setien.

Bookmakers have slammed the odds on Pochettino’s arrival at Newcastle».

Bookmakers have slammed odds on the appointment of Mauricio Pochettino to Newcastle United. Rumors about the arrival of the Argentine in the English club are more persistent.

To bet on the appointment of Pochettino in Newcastle can be with a factor 1.83. This is approximately 51% probability. A week ago, you could place a bet on an Argentine specialist with a coefficient of 4.00.

In addition, bookmakers name Rafael Benitez (odds of 5.70), Kevin Keegan (15.00), Massimiliano Allegri (15.00), Marcelo Bielsa (21.00) and Gian Piero Gasperini (26.00) among the likely mentors of the magpies.

UFC 249, Tony Ferguson — Justin Gatji: fight date, bids and odds

On the night of may 9-10 in Jacksonville (USA), the UFC 249 tournament will take place, the main fight of which will be a fight between Tony Ferguson and Justin Gatji.

According to bookmakers, the favorite of the match is Ferguson. You can bet on his victory with a coefficient of 1.55. This is about a 63% probability. You can bet on Justin Gatji for 2.65 (37%).

Getzhi will replace Khabib Nurmagomedov in the fight with Ferguson. The Russian could not fly out of Russia. The reason is the coronavirus pandemic that closed the borders. The winner of the Ferguson — Gatzhi fight will receive the title of interim UFC champion and the right to fight Nurmagomedov.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *