Experts: Khabib’s fight with Ferguson will not be in 2020

Justin Gatji knocked out Tony Ferguson in the fifth round and became the interim UFC champion. Moreover, Getzhi got the right to fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

According to bookmakers, Tony Ferguson and Khabib will not fight in 2020. Initially, this fight was supposed to take place as part of the UFC 249 tournament, but the coronavirus pandemic intervened. You can bet that Tony and Khabib will still fight in 2020 with a coefficient of 8.00. This is about a 12% probability.

Ferguson’s defeat by Justin Gatji was the first for the American since October 2013. His 12-match winning streak was interrupted.

Bookmakers named favorite fight Khabib Nurmagomedov — Justin Gati

In the main fight of the UFC 249 tournament, American Justin Gatji defeated Tony Ferguson by technical knockout in the fifth round. Now Gati — temporary champion of UFC in the lightweight division. In addition, he received the right to fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov. It is not yet known when this match will take place. Earlier, Khabib said that he will return to the octagon in July 2020.

Bookmakers estimated the chances of Nurmagomedov and Getzhi in a possible match. Bookmakers consider as the favourite of the Russians. You can bet on Nurmagomedov’s victory with a coefficient of 1.33. This is about a 71% probability. You can bet that Justin Gatji will win with a coefficient of 3.33 (29%).

Experts rate the chances of Habib Nurmagomedov in a bout against Justin Gati

The UFC 249 mixed martial arts tournament ended in Jacksonville (Florida, USA). In its main event, Tony Ferguson and Justin Gatji met. The title of interim lightweight champion was at stake in the bout. Gatji won by technical knockout at the end of the fifth round.

Bookmakers have opened betting acceptance on the fight of Justin Gatzhi with Russian Khabib Nurmagomedov, who is the holder of the regular championship title in the lightweight division.

Analysts do not believe in the success of Gatzhi, bets on the American are accepted with a coefficient of 3.33 (about 30% probability). If you are successful with 1000 rubles, the player will receive 3330 rubles.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is the clear favorite of the fight, it is offered to bet on the eagle for 1.33. If the client wins, the BK client will receive 1,330 rubles with a bid of 1,000 rubles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *