Cologne — RB Leipzig: Viktor Gusev’s forecast for The Bundesliga Matchday 29

Well-known commentator Viktor Gusev gave a forecast for the match of the 29th round of the Bundesliga “Cologne” — “RB Leipzig”.

Bet: both will score for 1.56.

“The opponents in the upcoming face-to-face confrontation face very different tasks. Cologne is in the 11th position and is quite happy with its place in the middle of the table. This team operates in a very fun and open style. This is evidenced by its latest results. Two draws with “Mainz” and “Fortuna” with the score 2: 2 and a very eventful match with “Hoffenheim”, in which “Cologne” lost — 1:3.

Leipzig” has already outgrown the status of the middle class. This team should already be attributed to the grandees of the German Bundesliga. In addition, Leipzig performed well in the Champions League, if you still remember what happened in this tournament. While the “bulls” often lose points, even if they almost do not lose, but the battle for second place for them continues. By the way, “Leipzig” does not know defeats in the championship for nine consecutive matches. However, there were four draws among them.

It seems to me that Leipzig, as the opposition’s favorite, must go forward and score. However, this will leave the opponent a chance to counterattack, and “Cologne” has already proved that it is quite solid in attack. Based on this, I suggest paying attention to the option “both teams will score”, — said Gusev.

Experts: Semin will end his career after leaving Lokomotiv

Yuri Semin left Lokomotiv. The specialist’s contract expired on may 31, and the club did not renew it. Marko Nikolic, a Serbian, became the new coach of the Muscovites. Bookmakers take bets on whether Semin will finish his career after leaving his hometown club.

According to analysts, Semin really will not train anymore. You can bet that the coach will finish his career with a coefficient of 1.50. This is about a 66% probability. You can bet on the fact that a well-known specialist will still decide to continue working, with a coefficient of 2.50 (34%).

Yuri Semin turned 73 on may 11. He started his coaching career almost 40 years ago, in 1982.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *